Atomhenge May Releases and BBC 1972 and ANVIL flik

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 17 10:30:44 EDT 2010

On 3/17/10, Steve Freight <stevefreight at gmail.com> wrote:

> Re BBC 1972 - got disc this morning. just quickly played intro and outro of
> both and only chat appears to be at end of Silver Machine and it is Brian
> Matthews, not Johnnie Walker.

I kinda figured this would be the case. although I now ask:  is there even a
Johnnie Walker at all??  and might the HW mafia have a reason to have done
this??  and should we be discussing it?  and can I not call FoFP Johnnie
though I suppose anybody at CD Services is also now Johnny too.......
New Bainbridge album in the works apparently (thanks CDS)/////
*now about that Anvil movie:*
You guys did not say this would be *BRUTAL. that was BRUTAL with a CAPITAL
B. I needed to MEDICATE before seeing that which I did not do, and I do not
speak of getting high.....*
**