HW:BBC release

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 18 07:02:56 EDT 2010

yes and no - there are differences in timings - Brainstorm Mono is longer so
they are "different".

On first listen to Mono though it does (without having the listened to the
windsong version yet) sound a lot clearer and better than I remember and it
is definately worth getting for the clear Johnnie Walker / Brian matthews
versions.

On this topic could it be that they were originally done for a Johnnie
Walker show and then used for TOTP Brian Matthews for overseas use - hence
being on transcription discs. Does anyone know?

Yet to listen to the Stereo versions.

Steve

--
View Steve's Photos of Hawkwind Porcupine Tree and Isle of Wight
http://www.flickr.com/photos/venthawktree