HW kollektorpost: FoFP joined at Everest summit, ToTP# 408

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 23 10:38:51 EDT 2010

I must speak with my friend before I speak for him further however I will be
getting a recording to compare and I notice this one actaully expired in 73
so the seller got the date wrong. Oh my god.....this is not the Matthews
LP???
(kidding Mike of course).....so it's the WHOLE <W at HOLE> ALE???