HW kollektorpost: FoFP joined at Everest summit, ToTP# 408

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 24 11:09:34 EDT 2010

Dear mountain-peak athelete and slope-slider-
I was just out on my long mornig journey thinking about you-
I want to make clear that when I posted about this item, I took it upon
myself that it was alright.........so follow that thought.....
anyway, I've meanwhile been whiffing around in places like the magnificent
Youles site, however confusing and hard to find LP's it can be, and
discovered that Steve reports SM having been on ToTP 5 times with differing
DJ's, so I can guess that SM has a good possibility of being the same??
But side 2 appears to have at least another track so what the hore-hay might
that be??
and would the BBC press up a vinyl that contains commercially available
material??
I think it would be wondeful if the new owner of this LP gets fortunate
enough to get that version of Brainstorm but still cool no matter what it
might contain and just what if maybe maybe maybe it has an unheard "Orgone
Accumulator"??
I certainly doubt this could happen but it's a thought......
I want to hear both shows in their original format....
Wilberforce did make me laugh (repeatedly) but don't be surprised if the
Deutcher Grub is a german tank.... (it never scares me much, I think I'm at
least as tough as my Australian friends), but taking on tanks is going to
require a Scot for sure!!!