HW kollektorpost: FoFP joined at Everest summit, ToTP# 408

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 25 11:38:38 EDT 2010

408 let's hope it's great!!! I went searching the net last night looking for
information on ANYTHING ToTP's, and couldn't come away with much!!!
And of course I'm a hamburger half-wit so it's hard for me to know how
things went down in England.
I'm just wondering if maybe more material was recorded at the time SM and
Brainstorm were!!!
ah well, we'll know soon!!
yes, cheers, it's been quite a long while since we had something like this
on the radar.