HW: t-shirt collectors?

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 27 13:09:51 EDT 2010

Not sure if this link will work, but if it does, here's a small pic of Al
Bouchard wearing a NetHawks t-shirt, created by BOC-L's own Tim Fulcher...
(Al is accompanied by David Hirschberg and Ross the Boss).

The Nethawks shirt is a classic from the history of this list, and you can't
get them anymore.

Brain Surgeons<https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B3ZPsjo8SWGPYzBjYWRiYzAtMzk0OS00MzNiLThlYjMtNGE3NmJjOTQ5Yzk0&hl=en>

Steve