(OFF OFF OFF) Re: HW: t-shirt collectors?

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 27 21:25:53 EDT 2010

On 3/27/10, MARYANN SULLIVAN <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> anyway, I need a Jerry Seinfeld "slap bass" effect generator in my real
> life
> especially...... I'll take the offense this time, I think someone has been
> in their box being fed by a box. (ha, ha), I keep forgetting to watch South
> Park, that's how alien a TV is to me.  By the time I remember it, it's too
> late.  From 1 extreme to another.  Sorry folks, I couldn't resist.  Now we
> can get back to what's important.

What's that and who's we??  This is supposed to be migraine _day 4_, and if
you are back from the hopital makiing "charitable donations" "orally" or are
simply not going I now recruit you to be on the phone interpreting as me and
Bun Bun (yes Bun) watch los archivos de los jaime *maussan*