[Hawkwind] HAWKWIND Signs With EASTWORLD RECORDINGS

Rich W cosmicdolphin at COMCAST.NET
Mon May 3 10:22:50 EDT 2010

If I'm understanding correctly, Eastworld are Plastichead distributions
own in house label? At least that guarantees good distribution.

I'm sure it was the record labels bright idea to spread the tracks
accross 3 formats, annoying but higher sales. Thank god it's not like
the late 80's when I had to buy 6 single formats to get all  the damn
tracks for some of my bands.

I'm sure eventually the individual trax will sneak out as downloads on
ITunes. I don't have a record deck, nor do I plan to rebuy one so vinyl
is a waste of time for me.

Rich W.