[Hawkwind] HAWKWIND Signs With EASTWORLD RECORDINGS

Rich W cosmicdolphin at COMCAST.NET
Mon May 3 16:28:59 EDT 2010

I maintain a single box of vinyl, largely because certain tracks haven't
made it from 12" B sides to remastered CD yet ;-)

When Universal Music Group finally remaster the All About Eve catalog, I
can finally dump a chunk of that. I might forgive them if they finally
deliver their much delayed 3CD Deluxe Remaster of 'Disintegration' by
the Cure which might come out in 3 weeks.

The Sisters of Mercy are another band that haven't been handled well on
CD/DVD, there are still a bunch of tracks missing from CD, and the
mastering on their early singles compilation is utter crap, and no DVD
releases. Warners need to get of their Arse.

At least Beggars Banquet finally started remastering the Bauhaus albums
in decent deluxe editions. The mastering on the 80s CDs was dismal.

Rich W

Now I'd just like a Deluxe 3CD edition of 'Definitive Unsolved
Mysteries...' By  Mr Quimbys Beard, preferably backed with the 2 set gig
they did at Sunderland supporting Ozrics which finished with a bunch of
kick ass singalong Hawkwind covers.

Surely in the top 5 Space Rock albums of the last decade, if not Number One.