Hawkwind songwriter invents new musical genre

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Sat May 8 16:44:21 EDT 2010

Will there be songs put up on youtube, or somewhere, for those of us who
can't catch the gigs, sounds really cool.  Very eclectic, I think Trev has a
great voice, and is a fantastic acoustic player, (as well as electric), and
writes thought provoking lyrics. From the link,sounds like everyone's having
a lot of fun.    Who knows what you guys will play?  Dare I ask?

All the best,

Mary
 Sounds like fun.

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of trev
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2010 10:56 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Hawkwind songwriter invents new musical genre

TREV and KEV present "INNER CITY ACOUSTIC"

_http://www.myspace.com/trevandkev_

Every last Saturday of the month for the whole year...starting 29th May

at THE COALITION, The Milton Arms

174 Milton Road, Portsmouth, PO4 8PR

UK

http://themiltonarmsandthebarn.com/

See Judge Trev in action, the original music genius of Inner City Unit, as
he pushes the boundaries of  your conciousness yet again with the NEW WAVE
OF ACOUSTIC SPACE ROCK, drawing in elements of country and western, rock,
waltz, punk...Scot Walker and Madonna, to form an eclectic maelstrom of
sonic assault that is guaranteed to change your outlook upon reality itself!

...And it's all done with an acoustic guitar and a mouth organ.

Get in with the "In Crowd" and join our revolutionary new music movement