Mike Burro radio interview....new UK timeslot

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Mon May 10 15:28:01 EDT 2010

This just in from The UK...This is UK time

Hi

I am in the process of moving some of the shows around  so will be moving Rock on radio to a new time slot  which will be 6 - 7pm on Tuesdays  starting tomorrow .
Thank you for your e-mail

regards

geoff

Your station for Most Music Variety RFTK Radio

http://www.rftkradio.co.nr

From: sloterdijk at msn.com
To: darkrisin at verizon.net; boc-l at listserv.ispnetinc.net; cratylus7 at msn.com; ghettosongbird at yahoo.com; hawkwind at yahoogroups.com; headsmithuk at yahoo.co.uk; bcrich78 at comcast.net; nexus at panix.com; rachel at autojet.be; wim23 at hotmail.com; sloterdijk-pod at yahoogroups.com; spacerockers at yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: Mike Burro radio interview....NOT broadcasting because of 'technical problems'
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 15:59:02 +0000

Well friends, we aren't all crazy...Here's the official line from the station I interviewed on last night as to why the show is not available in their archive section, hence they can't send it to The UK for rebroadcast...sounds like a conspiracy to me!!!

Rock On Radio Show With Guest Mike Burro not available yet for 5-09-2010 due to technical difficulties.We did not expect for any problems.