a funny thing happened on the way to the airwaves...

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Tue May 11 10:19:18 EDT 2010

Hello friends,the other night I appeared on a great radio show called Rock-On-Radio. The show is archived and rebroadcast on about 10 internet stations. The interview and performance went great, though I did not know until a day before the show, that the station is located on the grounds of a rather fundamentalist Church. Now, technically the station is free to broadcast all types of music and opinions etc, and maintains a loose affiliation with the church. ( they don't broadcast religious programming 24 hours a day ).
Well,  wouldn't you know, that of all the shows they have had ( and archived ), my appearance is NOT AVAILABLE due to 'technical problems', and yet it is still being aired on other stations ( hence it was archived ). I can only surmise, that my mention of psychedelia, Druids, Aliens, and Sword and Sorcery all in one interview, pushed the boundaries of the excepted topics on this station etc..So, in essence, the show was never broadcast in The UK...The station manager in The UK told me it was because the show had moved to a new slot, but the person who interviewed me, said that the UK station had been hacked? Nonetheless, I assumed the show was lost in the aether,BUT it was archived.
My question is, if it was archived, why does it state on the station audio page, that "the interview with Mike Burro from May 9th, is not available due to technical problems? Anyone who heard it live said it sounded spot on, AND if it is being rebroadcast on affiliated stations, why is not being archived on the station where it was recorded?
Well, it is supposed to be rebroadcast tonight on the following stations at the following times..We shall see if it resurfaces..I smell a bloody Red Herring ere...
7 PM EST on http://www.starfmradio.net
10 PM EST on http://www.intervoicesradio.com
11 PM on http://www.wifi1460am.com