Blood of the Earth?

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Mon May 17 19:19:58 EDT 2010

I had a dream about the new album, I remember feeling really good about it,
but I couldn't find Sweet Obsession, (I love the version on Earth To Ground,
I don't know how they can improve on that, very different for dave, it works
well, for me).  After hearing the album in the dream I couldn't get in touch
with anyone to tell them what I thought. I wish I had details of unreleased
material in the waking world.   I'd been listening to a modern Hawkwind show
before sleeping, that must have triggered that.

Sweet dreams to all, andif they come true I hope they are all you hoped for,

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of mike coleman
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 3:28 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Blood of the Earth?

I dunno but key word _album_ which means Dave and Kris have listened (as I
expected)  and it may be an aid for people attempting to wake up fast to the
likes of what Hawking,  myself, and even the Vatican have been spewing so as
to vibrate into a higher awareness and try not to get scorched in 2012, to
bring the enemy a little closer and more concrete and maybe even to figure
out who to drop bias angainst as you learn to say THANK YOU in the correct
direction.