HW and Lloyd-Langton Group personal ISOS request

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 19 15:51:03 EDT 2010

Dear Folks, I've had a lamanation peeling incident with my copy of LLG's
"Like An Arrow", which has broken my heart (no pun here) because this LP
cover is very frail and this has happened before.
However, the LP itself also needs replacing and I am here to BEG.
Somebody *PLEASE get me to a pristine copy on the (french) GAS label ASAP.
The jacket condition is more important than the record because I can get
plenty of vinyl if needed.*
*I will give a good trade for this, and one thing that comes to my mind is
that I have an extra GERMAN copy, which is a higher quality pressing, a
helluva lot rarer, and is collctible due to the fact the guitar on the cover
is shaped different, is coloured a diff shade of blue, the heart on the
cover is pink instead of red, and is also shaped a bit diff....*
*I would still love to know how and why this came about.......*
*some years ago the Langton's told me they were not aware of the german
press.......*
*I will die if I do not get this LP soon, so I also ask anybody who does not
hate me to take this to the other forum and go to bat for me, I suppose
without mentioning me (eyeroll)......*
*the next thing needed is a Palace Springs CD Longbox*
*I need one of these desperately to finish paying off an old friend from
when I lost my home and life as I knew it before....*
*ASAIK, I just need the box and nothing else.....*
*sorry to hear about DIO, while I've never been a big fan, the wall of death
is so bothersome and I am constantly trying to negotiate that with the
gods....*
*awful..*
*RIP*