LOST in France?

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon May 31 15:22:16 EDT 2010

Well, I guess Blue Coupe will have more original BOC members in it
than Hawkwind has original Hawkwind members in it! :) (Not that Lemmy
was an original member anyway ....)

(Come to think of it, the last time HW had more than one original
member in the group must have been during the brief period in the
early '80s when Nik Turner had rejoined!)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson