Hi back on list after a long absence

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 18 14:16:43 EST 2010

Yes but we don't shout about that since the results of commercial
forumism can be seen on the other 2
There is a forum connected to the band's website that is not email
based and then there is a Yahoo forum where people can complain about
me and their hatred of the reality of more advanced creatures not only
existing but having the ability to get here and to live on earth
unchallenged, wothout my ability to get at them- (the Yahoo people)
It's all perspective, welcome back.
This forum has recently taken a beating since Trev has just plummeted
over the hill and Hawkwind nicked his guitarist