Hi back on list after a long absence

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 19 09:15:49 EST 2010

You mean there is only 1 of them???? (I mean him?)
I did have to scratch my head as I thought about the name of the
Hawkwind freeforum owner's last name, which I guess is Law....
I seems to recall a guy with one of these names (so I've always
thought)  made some prettty cool t-shirts for the Buffalo 95 show,
which I realise was now long ago.
Also. Mike, and anyone, I just read that the Bootleg "Rock Fever"
version(s) of Warrior are made from the UK master tapes-. NOT the USA
masters
whose joke was this and how might I seee the beautiful Chaos within??