(OFF) Trev Thoms

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Nov 21 12:19:31 EST 2010

I have now put the posterized WOW LP back on the wall, despite the
annoyance of no frame and humidity teding to cause it to bow slightly.
Tne rear cover atop the front, which makes Trev the capstone and focal
point of the eye of the Trev-angle, which to me also represents the
oceans of "blue" light
If I could send him a pic, I might make this another attempt to
restore communications with
him.
I can't find the words to make a proper apology to him, Pond and the
Langtons that my continued smoking and vinyl champagne taste (being a
very bad mix) have left me with nothing month-after-month, and I will
likely not be eating this Thanksgiving, just like last year.
If Nial is not going to return to Trev with Richard or there is to be
no more furious psychedelic metal to come from him, I think I want to
commit suicide, but I can't.   I am stuck with a human son that snuck
in here disguised as a cat.....
(kind) suggestions fort help with Trev welcomed....