Mom

pam Wheaton pamwheaton at CABLEONE.NET
Mon Oct 18 04:26:29 EDT 2010

  Hey folx!
  just wanted to say sorry i've been so very inactive. After a long
illness (cancer, I'm afraid) . My mom has passed to angelhood:) This is
a blessing. My siblings and I voted amongst ourselves to take Mom off of
chemo, as it was no longer helping. She went from us on Oct. 4th. one
minute she was awake the next, had left. I'm sure she's quite relieved
to be pain free!
I was able to take the time off to be with my family, and even with the
circumstances, truly was able to enjoy their company. It helps the have
a truly cool boss!

"Blood of the Earth" rocks!

Pam