Aural Innovations Radio: New Astral Visions Radio Show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Thu Oct 28 04:46:45 EDT 2010

http://Aural-Innovations.com

OCTOBER 28, 2010: NEW RADIO SHOW

I've uploaded a new show from Astral Visions Radio (show #9). See the
playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in both
streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the Radio shows page
at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Astral Visions Radio (show #9)

Astral Visions Radio Show - Music from Psychotropic Zone, is hosted by DJ
Astro

Dragontears - "Time of No Time" (from Turn on Tune in Fuck off!)
The Black Angels - "Yellow Elevator #2" (from Phosphene Dream)
Vibravoid - "Ballspeaker (live)" (from Burg Herzberg Festival)
Sula Bassana and Modulfix - "Brain Wash" (from Brain Wash)
Tracker - "Below Radar" (from How I Became an Alien)
Naam - "Kingdom (edit)" (from S/T)
Glossolalia - "Meet Me at The River" (from S/T)
The Linus Pauling Quartet - "Monster" (from The Horns of Ammon)
Steve Hillage Band - "The Salmon Song (live)" (from Live at the Gong Family
Unconvention)
Maserati - "They'll No More Suffer from Thirst" (from Pyramid of The Sun)
Dark Sun - "Heart Beat" (from You've Been Duplicated: Burning Chrome to Disc
in The Cyberage)
Circle - "Lääke" (from Rautatie)
The Spacious Mind - "The Prophet Am I" (from The Mind of a Brother Rock)
Gas Giant - "Too Stoned" (from Pleasant Journey in Heavy Tunes)

http://Aural-Innovations.com