New Issue of Aural Innovations Online NOW

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Oct 31 05:44:23 EDT 2010

http://Aural-Innovations.com

THE OCTOBER 2010 ISSUE OF AURAL INNOVATIONS IS ONLINE NOW!!!

The October 2010 issue (#41) of Aural Innovations: The Global Source For
SpaceRock Exploration is now online. See the index of this issue's contents
below.

This is the first new "issue" of Aural Innovations we've published in 2
years. I've not been too involved in the zine portion of Aural Innovations
in that time, but due to the efforts of Scott Heller we have published
periodic "updates", so there have been reviews. But when Scott stepped down
this year to prioritize his band Oresund Space Collective, long time
contributor Jeff Fitzgerald stepped in and was interested in reviving the
issue format. We've attempted to more tightly focus on our Space Rock,
Psychedelic and psychedelically inclined Stoner Rock theme, and you'll
notice a return to more band profiles and interviews.

The October 2010 issue of Aural Innovations includes:

Mushroom (review/interview)
Floorian (tour report & interview
The Vernon Dent (review/interview)
Quarkspace (review/interview)
Numbah Ten (interview)
Polytoxicomane Philharmonie (interview)
Smoke Mohawk (interview)
Sonic Rock Solstice 2010 festival coverage
Kildemose Festival 2010 coverage
Sweden Rock Festival 2010 coverage
Urbis Mopheos (review of new novel by Stephen Palmer)
Live show reviews
Plus LOTS of new album reviews

You can go directly to the new issue at:
http://aural-innovations.com/issues/issue41/issue41.html

http://Aural-Innovations.com