OFF: Dodge 'em Dude

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 5 23:33:05 EDT 2010

I sorry, I call BS of some kind of the author of this article-
I have known of ancient skulls haviing SURGICAL HOLES (not
rectangle) pointing to SURGERY on them since my voice was still squeaky, and
I am now 45
Let me at him!!!!!
I HATE the scientific community!!!
RERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR