OFF: Dodge 'em Dude

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 6 09:47:43 EDT 2010

Paul......so I see "nature" disclosed it was the Alan Alda show that I
watched and I have always HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATED MASH, and iI just
cannot stand his accent being a Texan.......but I will give you this (and
yes I am aware that 9 out of 10 cornfed americans LOVE MASH), that he did ok
on that show.......he's a good man for sure....just gets on my nerves as
does allowing the televison to be on much does inately.....don't care (much)
what human beings think, do and spew......please stop them reproducing to a
much lower degree....

I am pleased that you know what I mean about the ghost of Nova/Horizons
"past", and that my assumption still holds water, because I have not tuned
Nova in since long before hair started showing up in the "bad" places.....

So Paul did you happen to see whatever show it was on the lightweight plane
desings that base themselves on insect-wing propulsion?? (and birds) That
one was kinda fun......and I remembered having a flapping bird-plane in the
(late) 60's!!! and apperently the man who has the best design on that won't
allow it in the market...yet
 Buts seriously, Jon taught me new words and this taught me things I needed
to know, and I am grateful, and also honest-
I cannot figure out what you were saying in the explanation of americans
using shows with British accents- It seemed like you were "taking the piss",
but to my 11-grade drop-out, weathered by drug use, aging mind, it confuses
me!!!!
still trying to solve it......in fairness to me I just woke
up.....unfortunately.....
Superb that you saw the same show I did...mental note it is outdated
outdated
also. I take it as given that we (americans) generally LOVE British accents,
it just gets annoying when I feel like a decison has been made that I will
more readily accept what I am being brainwashed with if it is British!!!