OFF: Dodge 'em Dude

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 6 12:15:22 EDT 2010

Just a friendly reminder-
I don't consider music fans on this forum "the general" public, and my heaps
of negative energy could be much more readily understood when living on my
block
I am honored beyond words to be here with so many of you fellow "wise
heads", in all of the interpretations that can mean
and I still have the dunce cap on......I'm fair
wonder if Trev has recovered from Krankshaft headling the fest??