Another of the Other BBC Transcription Disc spotted

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Wed Sep 8 09:57:05 EDT 2010

On Sep 8, 2010, at 9:31 AM, M Holmes wrote:

> Looks like I don't have the only copy of the Brian Matthews Show with
> Silver Machine and Brainstorm after all. I am indebted to Mr Coleman for
> alerting me to Ebay Item 270627294078

So is the "A Presented Show" side of the LP the side that includes "Silver Machine" and the other side of the LP ("No Presentation") the one that includes "Brainstorm" (and the Paul McCartney interview)?  Is this the only Hawkwind material on the LP?  Is it stereo or mono?

Cheers,

Paul.