Another of the Other BBC Transcription Disc spotted

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 8 13:46:33 EDT 2010

On 9/8/10, Paul Mather <paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu> wrote:

> On Sep 8, 2010, at 9:31 AM, M Holmes wrote:
>
> So is the "A Presented Show" side of the LP the side that includes "Silver
> Machine" and the other side of the LP ("No Presentation") the one that
> includes "Brainstorm" (and the Paul McCartney interview)?  Is this the only
> Hawkwind material on the LP?  Is it stereo or mono?
> Cheers,
> Paul.

Maybe Mike got busy at the desk, but I'd hazzard a guess that you are
correct on all accounts but I know you defintely are about it being mono-
While Hawkwind (kompletist) collecting is a never-ending winding journey of
"how mad do you want to go", straight towards the nut-house,,,,,,,this item
gets my special attention because in my opinion if there is such a thing as
"hitting the jackpot" this is it....
Despite the recent CD release likely knocking the value back down a tad in
the HW circles, I'd say going on the pulse of the economical situatiuon and
the way people are not spending, I'd put the actual value at $2000.00+