Another of the Other BBC Transcription Disc spotted

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 9 05:19:07 EDT 2010

Hey Mike,

You mean you don't have

   - the limited edition 9 x 7" singles box set release of the album with
   one track per side
   - the limited edition ship shaped usb stick
   - limited edition HW logo shaped usb stick
   - limited edition Ipod edition with all HW tracks included.
   - limited edition double LP picture discs
   - limited edition LP in all the colours of the rainbow (one of each
   colour plus a multi coloured one)
   - audio DVD edition

Your mention of Yellow Hedgrow must have set me thinking, as sure Porcupine
Tree would be thinking of ways to rehash material (one reason I gave up
collecting was trying to keep up with Steven Wilson's output!).

Hope I have not put marketing thoughts in anyone's mind though.

Steve

--
View Steve's Photos of Hawkwind Porcupine Tree and Isle of Wight
http://www.flickr.com/photos/venthawktree