Another of the Other BBC Transcription Disc spotted

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 9 06:31:44 EDT 2010

It's still the only place to get that version of Radioactive Toy (not
released elsewhere in this edit as far as I am aware) plus the other tracks
do have minor timing differences.

I don't have my copy any more but think you would get a decent price on
e-bay as will Yellow Hedgerow (I assume it is the CD).

Steve