BOC in KS

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 10 20:00:03 EDT 2010

On 9/10/10, gary shindler <bewlay68 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I think this was Deep Ellum live. After the Sebadoh debacle I didn't want
> to go
> to another show there.
>
> I found Nik's live album from the American tour (Austin show part of it I
> think)
> for like a dollar recently.

Ah the Austin gig.....memories.....if Nik is a.iittle off it's my
fault........got him him there late......
sorry for waxing Jeff Liles, but he goes back to my childhood, and you made
me realise his band Wizard at the local rec center was my first gig
ever......He was a couple years older and about the most driven person I
have ever met in the local scene, and I kinda wish we'd not had some tense
moments back when people were stealing silver and guitars and evil was
rampant in the 70's....I always liked him and I see he has a name to this
day and has been somewhat successful aside of his local booking and writing,
etc....