Another of the Other BBC (OFF) (thread mutilated)

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 12 03:49:16 EDT 2010

Re
> peeling back the foggy layers of memory didn't the vinyl exclude "the
> cross"?
Yes (question of copyright to Prince I think) but pretty sure it included
OUT the Hawkwind pastiche which was not on the original release..

Steve

--
View Steve's Photos of Hawkwind Porcupine Tree and Isle of Wight
http://www.flickr.com/photos/venthawktree