was BBC, now Porcupine Tree (for a moment, thanks)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 12 10:06:01 EDT 2010

On 9/12/10, Steve Freight <stevefreight at gmail.com> wrote:

> Re
> > peeling back the foggy layers of memory didn't the vinyl exclude "the
> > cross"?
> Yes (question of copyright to Prince I think) but pretty sure it included
> OUT the Hawkwind pastiche which was not on the original release..
> Steve

Interesting - maybe this forum might be interested in that.......again,
looking back through those foggy layers of time, it seems like the vinyl
came out later, was quite limited, annoyed me, and I skipped it.....but now
I am having this strange memory of having bought one of that or something
and never played it but it seems like that can't be real.........anyway, no
mattrer HOW great the Hawkwind pate' is (and I am quite curious), it
probably popped and clicked and I think "The Cross" is one of my all time
favorites and since I never did much Prince I always forget that's his
track!!!  Wow see how quiclly Steve (W) can piss you off~!!!
actaully this is so weird to me.....pretty sure I did buy that and had it
leaning on the wall of my music room and never played....ouch another thing
gone before it even began....