(OFFish) was BBC Now Porcupine Tree

strobridge jill jill.strobridge at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Sun Sep 12 10:53:21 EDT 2010

Since this has come back to (semi) topic:

Yellow Hedgerow Dreamscape CD tracklist:
Mute, Landscape, Prayer, Daughters in Excess, Delightful Suicide, Split
Image, No Reason to Live No Reason to Die, Wastecoat, Towel, Excution of the
Will of the Marquis de Sade, Track Eleven, Radioactive Toy, An Empty Box,
The Cross/Yellow Hedgerow Dreamscape, Music for the Head.
All titles published by Hit and Run Music (Publishing) Ltd except "The
Cross" published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd.  Total Playing time 77.36

Yellow Hedgerow Dreamscape double lp tracklist:
Mute, Landscape, Prayer, Daughters in Excess, Delightful Suicide, Split
Image, No Reason to Live No Reason to Die, Wastecoat, Towel, Excution of the
Will of the Marquis de Sade, Track 11, Radioactive Toy, An Empty Box, Out,
Yellow Hedgerow Dreamscape, Music for the Head.

<Comment by Mr Wilson on the inside cover of the album -
"The 'New' Track: The 1994 CD release includes my version of 'The Cross' a
Prince song, which was on the 'Tarquin's Seaweed Farm' cassette. I was not
greatly fond of this so in a futile and belated attempt to rewrite history I
have replaced it with a Hawkwind pastiche called "Out" that was only ever
available before on an incredibly limited (we are talking 10 copies and even
I don't have one) cassette from 1990 called 'Love Death and Mussolini'">
Sadly I have no record player any more so can't tell you what it sounds
like.

And please don't even think about making a post-midnight visit.....

cheers
Jill