HW: Possible North American promoter

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 14 13:45:41 EDT 2010

I hear he's on facebook
also active on the Hawkwind forum I think
have LOTS of cash and start sorting the brown MM's out.......(to show
capabilty of course), because Daddy Shortlegs I mean Van Halen was nothing
compared to getting them to even consider this again, I bet...
with my luck they'll want Texas sun, actually come, and I'll have to go out
oh dear....