(OFF) Mary''s Brother

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 16 01:44:15 EDT 2010

We can do more for ourselves than just squabble about not getting to see the 'wind. Good to read you, Mary.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 11:45:34 pm
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
From: "mary ann sullivan" <maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET>
Subject: Re: (OFF) Mary''s Brother

Gary, that's sweet of you to say, and thanks for your kind words, and
thoughts.  This is all such a shock, David passed away 24 hours ago from a
heart attack.  This is a very warm and friendly list, and thanks, also to
Mike for posting about my brother.  The loving vibes on this list mean more
than I can tell you, thanks so much.

Love,

Mary