(OFF) Mary''s Brother

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Sep 16 11:19:41 EDT 2010

Thanks Pam, , I needed that.
Love,

Mary
-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of pam Wheaton
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 3:50 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: (OFF) Mary''s Brother

  A large hug to you, Mary !
Pam

  ________________________________ From: mike coleman
<insect.brain at GMAIL.COM> To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET Sent: Wed,
September 15, 2010 10:51:20 AM Subject: (OFF) Mary''s Brother Dear
Folks- I realise this may not be appropriate, but then I'm not normal and
feel compelled to share this. Despite my constant teasing Mary Bruce, she
has become an extremely close friend (by way of the phone), and for a few
years there we had each-other (almost exclusively) to get through
unbeliveable isolation in both our lifes...... I got a very sad call this
morning, her brother David just passed away....51 yrs old,,,,,,,,(heart
attack) One thing about Mary is that she LOVES her family.......
sickening.....