(OFF) Mary''s Brother

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Sep 16 12:00:32 EDT 2010

Thanks Eli, and friends, for belief in my strength, I don't see myself as
being all that strong, at all, I'm just getting by with a lot of help from
my friends.  As always, reading postings from my friends does make me feel a
lot better.

Love,

Mary
-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Elipxr5
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 10:20 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: (OFF) Mary''s Brother

Dear Mary, I was very, very sorry to hear of your recent loss. Keep
strong...as you always seem to do in hard times. I know you have the
sympathy, support and love of all your many friends in Hawkwind fandom, the
band members, and all your friends here on the discussion list. My deepest
condolences, yours, Eli Friedman