(OFF) Mary''s Brother

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Sep 16 12:16:52 EDT 2010

You certainly have my sympathy, and admiration at the way you dealt with the
situation.

Lots of love, and thanks for everything.  You are a dear friend.

Love,

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of mike coleman
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 11:40 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: (OFF) Mary''s Brother

My intial thoughts in posting this was not to bring anyone down, but rather
I know how important the people are here, and I figured people that know
Mary could pass her a kind word if they wished.....(not necessarily on
forum)
Now, after attacking the police last night for accosting and frisking me for
being a human being walking down my own street, nearly going to jail or the
mental institution, I need sympathy......where the hell is Stewart......