BOC

Tim Hall tim at KALYR.COM
Thu Sep 16 13:56:19 EDT 2010

  On 16/09/2010 18:22, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:
> But, hey, Buck and Eric seem happy enough doing what they're doing -- otherwise one supposes they wouldn't bother to do it, so who are we to demand new albums? I haven't seen 2ÖC, but I saw 3ÖC a few times, and I enjoyed the shows.

Saw 2ÖC on their last British tour, back when Danny Miranda was playing
bass - The Manchester show was a seriously good show, but yes, they're
basically their own tribute band nowadays.

Although looking at US and UK setlists, they seem to rely less on the
same standards and bring out more of the less-often played tracks.
Hadn't expected to hear things like "Before the Kiss (A Redcap)" or
"Teen Archer".
--

Tim Hall
Weblog ->  http://www.kalyr.com/weblog