(OFF) Update re; Mary

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Fri Sep 17 12:18:53 EDT 2010

Mike, now I get it, sorry, I'm not thinking as clearly as I'd be normally,
thanks to the support from everyone on the forums it's been better than
anything anyone else could do.  I'm a very rich person to have such good
friends.  I want to thank everyone, with a special thanks to Mike for
alerting everyone to my situation, although it's not relevant to the forum.
The postings I've been sent, both private and on the forum have been good
for my soul.  I wish I could visit with everyone through a virtual reality
and really get time to interact on a personal level.  Without the love from
my friends I would not be coping nearly as well.  This all does feel unreal,
still, but, I know, that's par for the course.
Thanks again to everyone for your loving care.
Mike, you're so precise and often concise, I like to be sure I don't miss
your meaning.  You've been like a brother to me with your guidance strength,
and kindness.
 Believe it or not, I'm lost for words, so I'll end this here.

Love to all,,

Mary

P.S.  I'd thank everyone individually here, but that would take a bit of
time.