(OFF) Not Mary''s Brother

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 18 12:35:43 EDT 2010

I am totally sorry for the 100th time sending so many posts-
I am totally sorry that unlike yourselves I have nothing better to dio at
the moment than to beg forgiveness that I need to explain--- that when I
mention "attacking people", it simple means "psychologically beating up
upon", and my (rather limited) life does seem to have that shoe fitting
nicely and I insult everything everywhere I go all the while keeping enough
humor in it to make it stick...
I am a free man for a reason....however I do have guts .....but harm
inncoent decent people in any way I think not!!!