(OFFish) was BBC Now Porcupine Tree

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Sep 21 12:31:25 EDT 2010

Fliegende Kinderscheisse,

 Ha?

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Paul Mather
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 10:04 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: (OFFish) was BBC Now Porcupine Tree

On Sep 21, 2010, at 9:14 AM, Jonathan Jarrett wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Sep 2010, mary ann sullivan wrote:
>
>> P.S. Jon,  On the way home from LA in '89 Chris was going to read
>> Cosmic Trigger, or 1 of the  Robert Anton Wilson books, but I slept
>> for 3 days, and he ended up reading Macroscope.  We'd have weirded
>> out some folks on the bus reading about conspiracy theories, and all.
>> We never did get around to reading the books, and last I checked,
>> they're not available to me, unless I come up with cash to pay to
>> have them read. During that tour, at the Stone in Frisco, a flyer for
>> a Robert Anton Wilson talk was left on the Hawkwind bus. Weird, but I
guess it goes with the territory.

> 	I only found out yesterday that he'd died. I mean, I had assumed,
but I hadn't realised it was so recent. The breaking of such a thing should
have made a greater crack, or however the line goes.

Fliegende Kinderscheisse!  I only just learned from your message that Robert
Anton Wilson died!!

I agree that it ought to have been more widely known...

Cheers,

Paul.