(OFFish) was BBC Now Porcupine Tree

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Wed Sep 22 08:54:08 EDT 2010

Sorry for not explaining, but fliegende kinderscheisse is from the Principia Discordia (http://www.principiadiscordia.com/book/38.php) and so figured would be apropos and familiar to all in a thread concerning Robert Anton Wilson. :-)  (It's also quoted in the Illuminatus! Trilogy, if I'm not mistaken.)

FIVE TONS OF FLAX!

Cheers,

Paul.