Space Bandits here!

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 23 13:34:24 EDT 2010

waiting for me when I got home.

Only had time to play bonus tracks and think Out of The Shadows is excellent
and on first listening better than any other version released. Love Simon's
violin.

Disappointment - My interpretations of the lyrics to Images. Never felt the
need to read them before as had my own take on what they were and what it
was about (cheating death on the final day!)
Now I've listened to and read lyrics I can't hear these words being sung.
Seems to be extra words sung to those in the booklet. Oh well a few more
listens in order.

Off to the pub for a meal now.

Steve
--
View Steve's Photos of Hawkwind Porcupine Tree and Isle of Wight
http://www.flickr.com/photos/venthawktree