Space Bandits here!

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 23 15:03:51 EDT 2010

On 9/23/10, Steve Freight <stevefreight at gmail.com> wrote:

> waiting for me when I got home.
> Only had time to play bonus tracks and think Out of The Shadows is
> excellent
> and on first listening better than any other version released. Love Simon's
> violin.
> Disappointment - My interpretations of the lyrics to Images. Never felt the
> need to read them before as had my own take on what they were and what it
> was about (cheating death on the final day!)
> Now I've listened to and read lyrics I can't hear these words being sung.
> Seems to be extra words sung to those in the booklet. Oh well a few more
> listens in order.
> Off to the pub for a meal now.
> Steve

I for one am so glad the righteous Mr. Freight shared this.....for selfish
reasons!!!  I hope to GOD Mary read this before she left for the PT gigs,
due to it's approach on lyrics......and if I may take my opportunity to "wax
private" with Steve for a sec:
Steve the 45 showed up the next day!!!  I can't blame Swann!!!   cosmic
payback or will you take the fall???  It freaked him out and I know he's
pissed!!!!  hehehehe!!~!   and that aside, may I "wax Porcupibe Tree" once
again for a sec??  Could it be that the FIRST USA issue of "Sky Moves
Sideways" on C & S records contains some alternate material to the first, as
opposed to the 3rd issue which appears to break things into subdivisions???
It is all confusing!!!!   also, I had no idea that I had indeed homed in
on a quite collectible CD with Yellow Hedgerow. apperently NO plan to
rerelease, and pirate copies in the market....I'm unconvinced that Steven
thinks (the cross) is (all that) weak,,,,,,but then I march to my own drum
and donlt care!!~!!