birth of a spacerock trading sight

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 25 20:04:18 EDT 2010

Dear club members
after more than 2 years or so I decided to learn how to work the buttons on
the "approved" Hawkwind forum, and while it moves so fast it could give me a
headache, I did manage to make a new friend in Munich, and in our
inspiration for stuff (in my case the replacement for the other half), it
seems that something portentially good may have come into being......
www.spacerocktrading.com

I was told it would be a couple weeks in the making, but it looks like he
already got it up.
If anyone is so inclined please pass the word to the yahoo forum....
Mike