Krankschaft April Update

BOC-L Jamun jason_gregory at TALK21.COM
Fri Apr 1 12:49:38 EDT 2011

Great stuff, a new Krankshaft CD. I just ordered it. I personally have never
been into digital downloads, even for free and even with many TB's of server
storage and zillions of music files etc. Keep it physical IMO. I liked that
Calvert poster you put in "The Flame Red Superstar" for example and thats
one of the reasons why I prefer to have something physical.

But a question, what about vinyl? Lots of people are releasing limited
editions on vinyl now. Eg the Fruits de Mer Records etc. Have you ever
thought of releasing on vinyl in a limited edition run. Now the next
Krankshaft on limited edition coloured vinyl, with free 7", CD included and
free poster etc. Now that would really be of interest. Well at least to me:)