Krankschaft April Update

Jamun, www.spacerocktrading.com jason_gregory at TALK21.COM
Sat Apr 2 07:09:21 EDT 2011

Who bought the Hausfrauen Experiment? Well 300 did.

http://www.fruitsdemerrecords.com/hausfrauenexp.html

500 copies is peanuts IMO. Your website is spot on and you clearly have the
technical skills to market a record and manage a website mp3 download key etc.

No one gives a f&ck about the actual music on limited vinyl releases. Its a
collectors market and all about the having the edition etc.

Having said that, "Commotion" IMO, is a very marketable track. Very marketable.

I am 100% deadly serious about this. PM me, for further info.