Krankschaft April Update

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 2 13:34:19 EDT 2011

Forgive me?? please??
still not done
in my case, I was not trying to say vinyl was overtaking CD (although
it may have come out like that), what I meant was, kollektors and the
shops who deal with it are turning back to more vinyl.
CDs do not appreciate well, unless they are Steve's or HW 97 or
something obscure, and are a dime a dozen on Amazon and shops now have
a hard time making much money on them.
I want prices down with the lack of 12" paper product.
The joke/sham has gone too far.
They are cheap to make are they not??, or they used to be
anyway, I don't need the answers, I don't care!!!, and I know it gets
technical and into who gets what ratio, etc
Soon, I will require NO external outside music source!!
I will cast off all things to do with HUMANS!!! (almost) :)