krankshaft format solution found

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 2 21:40:46 EDT 2011

On 4/2/11, Jonathan Smith <smithjm77x7 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I still have a copy of Live legends on Laser Disc :(. They are even shinier
> than LPs. I did copy it onto a DVD as it has an extra track on it.
>
> Krankshaft could issue audio cassettes! They were good-- especially when
> they got tangled up inside your car cassette player!

As long as we're taking back the power here, let's not cheat
ourselves!! what could top the joy of unravelled 8-tracks!!  and the
lovely breaks inbetween songs!!
Seeing as how my kollektor friends are still chasing 8-tracks (and I
need only look in my closet to see 2 I just got for a friend
overseas), and in honor of the "8 track museum" that just opened here
in Dallas, I offer this vision up for Krankschaft....
"THE DUMP BOX"
'if it's a format, it's in there, and if it ain't in there, fuggedaboutit" D:)