krankshaft format solution found

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 3 05:25:24 EDT 2011

Well, Pigface (Martin Atkins' band) really did issue an 8-track collector's
item of their last album-- for something like $100. Don't know if anyone
bought it...

I have some format that's half way between a CD and laser disc (not a VCD)--
can't even remember what's its called or what it played on now.